Simply, to raise a talented and genius child you have to know your child’s advantages and disadvantages and be able to exploit it and del with it correctly.
That’s why we decided to design this course.
Part 1: the basics of raising a genius child.
- 4 basic principles should be applied in order to raise a genius child.
- #genius_has_no_age. (The first part is contains some of the most important information you may know).
Part 2: how to discover your child’s advantages and disadvantages.
- What is the advantage and what is the disadvantage?
- The way of discovering your child’s advantages and disadvantages (6 practical applications).
- How to determine the most effective advantage in your child (4 practical application)?
- How to determine the most dangerous disadvantage in your child (4 practical applications)?
Part 3: how to put plans to develop the advantages and deal with the disadvantages?
- The art of time organizing.
- The basics of putting a plan to develop the advantages and deal with the disadvantages (7 practical applications).
- How to observe the development of his advantages and disadvantages (2 practical applications).
Who is the lecturer
- A specialist in discovering children’s talents.
- The founder of 80 fekra organization, the first educational organization specialized in raising genius children.
- The presenter of 83 lectures in 2016 (in el sheikh zayed, al motmayez, madinet nasr, Azzaqaziq, Giza, el tagamo’ el khames, hadaeq el qoba, Hurghada, el moqatam, Abbasiyya and online lectures.
- The designer of 4 courses about raising genius children (Mum! I am a Genius “part 1”, Mum! I am a Genius “part 2”, My son is Superman, and Catch Abqarino).
- The supervisor of 9 authors specialized in writing books for genius children.
- The author of (Mum! I am a Genius, 3 editions have become available in 2016).
- A supervisor and participant in designating 12 courses for raising genius children (will be published in 6/2017).
- The determiner of 114 talents of children in the first half of 2016.
- You can contact him on his personal account (https://www.facebook.com/mohammed.hisham.7906)